The term “your application” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the application(s). The term “you” refers to the user our application(s).
– The content, design and functionality of our applications are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of our applications for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials in our applications is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our applications meet your specific requirements.
– Our applications contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,operation, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in our applications, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of our applications may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– From time to time our applications may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of our applications and any dispute arising out of such use of our applications is subject to the laws of the state of California, USA